I stayed up real late last night, rooting for the underdog football team. You know, the one that plays on the blue field. After Oaklahoma intercepted a pass and scored what I though was the winning touchdown with a minute remaining, I gave up and went to bed. The rest is history, the team with the blue field won in overtime.
Granny Tells You What's Going On
.: Stuff about: :.
.: Archives :.
.: (Ignore the Numbers!) Listening To: :.
- 487 Heather Berry's Song of the Day
- 488 – Anything by the Crowe Brothers
- 489 Precious Memories from The Lewis Tradition
- 490 A Guide to the Coorked Road, Virginia's Heritage Music Trail
- 491 – Haulin' Grass
- 492 – Years Ago on Brothers From Different Mothers
- 493 – Tom T Hall Sings Miss Dixie and Tom T
- 494 – Pardon Me by The Next Best Thing
- 495 Hey Moon
- 496 Lefty’s Old Guitar
- 497 NewFound Road
- 498 Charlie Sizemore
- 500 Bill Evans and Megan Lynch
- 501 Dailey and Vincent
- 502 Steep Canyon Rangers
- 503 Lewis, Scruggs & Long
- 505 Radio Hill
.: Bluegrass :.
.: Genealogy :.
.: My Stuff :.
.: Read This :.
GrannyPam by Pamela A. Warren is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
.: Granny’s Tag Cloud :.Banjo Birthday Bluegrass Bobby Osborne Cherryholmes Common Craft Dailey & Vincent Darrin Vincent Don Rigsby garden Genealogy Grandchildren Holy Cow! Home improvement Huron Valley Eagles Hurricane Ike IBMA IIIrd Tyme Out Jamie Dailey Joe Mullins library of michigan lost keys Michael Cleveland Nothin' Fancy Oakland Community College Bluegrass Series Over Jordan Pickin' on CF Pickin' on Cystic Fibrosis Rhonda Vincent sewing snow Southern Ohio Indoor Music Festival Special Consensus spring Steep Canyon Rangers stormy weather Summertown Road The Grascals The Lewis Family vacation weather Wii Wordless Wednesday - NOT! yard and garden Yearnd