It’s Wednesday already and I’ve accomplished nothing this week. To understand why I say nothing, I think I’ll analyze what I have done.
- Doctor’s appointment
- 2 trips to the drug store for the prescribed medications
- Ripped on to the computer, cataloged and stored the CDs we bought over the weekend
- Put out the garbage
- Cooked two dinners
- Three very long naps
- Put away all the things from the car after our trip
- Ran dishwasher, twice
- Screwed up the template to this blog, twice, changed theme, 3 times
- Requested links from performers to Jerry’s site
- Loaded photographs to a couple of galleries in Papa’s pictures, notified some people who might be interested
- Moved my “to do” pile from one side of the desk to the other, dusted, moved it back
- Cataloged medical expenses, did paperwork for medical claims
- Backed up my computer and Papa’s
That’s enough, now I know the problem. I expect to have something done. Nothing I do is ever finished. It’s just a series of ongoing tasks that never end. I’m not sure if knowing this makes me feel better or worse.
On a brighter note, the doctor said I had lost some weight, even over the holidays. Just not enough. Well, I guess I’ll have to try harder. Sista is trying a commercial program, I’ll be watching to see how she does.